We welcome the following donations:
- Books in excellent condition and usually published within the last 5 years
- Audiobooks (on CD), Music CDs, and DVDs in excellent condition
- Local History or Genealogy material that has direct relevance to Union County (decisions will be made on a case-by-case basis)
We cannot accept the following donations:
- Materials that exhibit signs of smoke, mold, pests or water damage
- Materials with torn, worn, yellowed, brittle, loose, or otherwise damaged pages, covers, or bindings
- Materials without covers, book jackets, or cases
- Encyclopedias, reference books, textbooks, outdated nonfiction materials, law books, advanced reader proofs, activity books, or condensed books
- Cassettes and VHS tapes (unless of local historical value)
- Magazines of any kind
- Self-published materials (unless reviewed in established review journals; exceptions may be made for materials of local interest that meet the collection development policy)
- Items that have been withdrawn from any library collection and sold previously
The Richwood-North Union Public Library is pleased to accept donations in the form of a check.
Checks may be payable to the Richwood-North Union Public Library.
Donations can be sent to:
The Richwood-North Union Public Library
4 East Ottawa Street
Richwood, OH 43344
Thank you for your support!